This cost-effective 802.11ac access point with single or dual radio mode delivers high-performance Wi-Fi networks for hospitality and branch offices while minimizing costs for low to moderate density areas.
The compact Aruba 203H AP is software configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual-radio mode or 2x2 single radio mode. It supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band or up to 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band in single radio 2x2 mode. In a dual-radio 1x1 mode, the maximum data rates for the 203H AP are up to 433Mbps in the 5GHz band and 200Mbps in the 2.4GHz band.
The 203H AP can be easily mounted to a standard data wall-box using the existing structured cabling system or converted to a desk mounted AP using an optional mounting kit. With its flexible deployment options, the 203H is designed to deliver high-speed Wi-Fi for cost sensitive, medium-density environments. It ensures the most cost-effective Wi-Fi connectivity for indoor premises including hotel rooms, dormitories, small offices and remote workstations.
Powered by PoE, the 203H AP minimizes power consumption with rich features that further facilitates a highly efficient and reliable wireless network. The 802.11ac 203H AP combines wireless and wired access in a single compact device. The local Gigabit Ethernet port can securely attach wired devices to your network. Additionally, the USB host interface on the AP allows the plug-in of Aruba BLE radio modules to enable advanced location and indoor wayfinding, and proximity-based push notification services.
Two devices in one
- The 203H ships with everything you need to deploy as a wall-mounted (hospitality) AP, attaching directly to a standard single gang data wall-box. The 203H can also be easily converted to a desk mounted (remote) AP, using an optional accessory stand.
Deploy with or without a controller
- The 203H can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controllerless (InstantOS) deployment mode
New 802.11ac flexible radio architecture
- The 203H AP is software configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual-radio mode or 2x2 single radio dual-band mode.
- Supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) or up to 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients). In 1x1 dual-radio mode, these max speeds are up to 433Mbps and 200Mbps respectively
Optional Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio module support
- Enables location-based services and other capabilities.
- USB BLE radio module securely attaches to AP
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs
- The 203H can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
Intelligent app visibility and control
- AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize, or limit bandwidth for thousands of applications in a range of categories.
Quality of service for unified communication apps
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted video conferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.