Engage with your world – brilliantly.
Watch your content come to life on the spacious Dell 27 Monitor – S2715H, with powerful dual speakers and enhanced entertainment features.
The elegant Dell 27 Monitor – S2715H makes your media come to life with enhanced visual and audio features for an immersive entertainment experience.
- Enjoy vivid, cinematic-quality pictures across an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle with Full HD resolution.
- Let the powerful 2x9W integrated speakers provide you with a captivating, rich audio experience.
- The ultra-narrow bezel improves dual-monitor and widescreen viewing1, allowing the thinnest possible edges to be placed side by side for a virtually borderless appearance.
Make it your own.
Adjust your monitor for a custom fit with flexible viewing angles and multiple connectivity options.
- Stream audio directly from your smartphone or tablet, display content to your monitor and charge your devices at the same time with the convenient connectivity of an HDMI/MHL port.
- Two additional USB 2.0 ports allow you the freedom of connecting a mouse, keyboard or other peripherals to your monitor for a customized experience.
- View your content the way you want to with flexible viewing options that allow you to tilt your display 5° forwards or 21° backward for a more comfortable angle.
- Free up space on your desktop by detaching the panel and mounting your display on the wall with an optional mounting kit, or attach it to the available Dell Single Arm Monitor for a closer look.
Reliable performance, eco-efficient features.
The Dell 27 Monitor – S2715H meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold2 Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
Made with premium-quality materials, the S2715H is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) and has an arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel.
Enhanced power management
Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap, enabled through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.