A video conferencing solution for an organization looking to use powerful meeting and collaboration features through a versatile and flexible system. The GVC3200 is a powerful addition to any communications network. Increase meeting collaboration by engaging face-to-face, regardless of location.
The GVC3200 is a revolutionary video conferencing system that provides an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment to increase collaboration and productivity. This SIP-based GVC3200 allows the user to connect their video conferencing solutions with any 3rd party SIP or H.323 video conferencing platform. Additionally, its built-in MCU bridges multiple platforms such as Skype, Google Hangouts, and many others. Additionally, since the GVC3200 is based on an Android 4.4 operating system it offers access to applications in the Google Play Store. Users will elevate their experience with its 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, 3 monitor outputs, screen-sharing capabilities, WiFi and more.
The GVC series supports Grandstream's IPVideoTalk Video and Web Conferencing platform. This paid-subscription based service allows users to turn any meeting hosted on any GVC device into an online meeting that can be joined seamlessly from a web browser or GVC. Turn any physical room into a virtual, online meeting place to offer your customers the tools they need to be successful, no matter where they are.
- The 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, support for 3 monitor outputs through 3 HDMI outputs
- 9-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses
- PTZ camera with 12x zoom
- Can be installed in three simple steps
- Plug and Play connection to Grandstream's IPVideoTalk video conferencing service
- Supports most SIP and H.323 video conferencing platforms