A powerful Gigabit phone for the desktop user who requires standard communication support with quick network access. The GXP1628 supports essential call features and a 132x48 backlit LCD display to deliver clear and easy call control and manipulation. This is a perfect selection for the user who requires an intuitive and essential desktop phone.
The GXP1628 brings an efficient call environment to any desktop. This phone delivers an easy-to-use interface and simple design with its 132x48 backlit LCD screen, 2-line/SIP account keys and 8 dual-color LCD BLF/speed-dial keys. Also equipped with dual Gigabit ports with integrated PoE, the GXP1628 is built for a variety of deployment scenarios. Added customization and usability comes with its built-in HD audio and 3 XML programmable soft keys.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1628 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1628 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records