This cost-effective 802.11ac access point with single or dual radio mode delivers high-performance Wi-Fi networks for hospitality and branch offices while minimizing costs for low to moderate density areas.
The compact Aruba 203H AP is software configurable to operate in either 1×1 dual-radio mode or 2×2 single radio mode. It supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band or up to 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band in single radio 2×2 mode. In a dual-radio 1×1 mode, the maximum data rates for the 203H AP are up to 433Mbps in the 5GHz band and 200Mbps in the 2.4GHz band.
The 203H AP can be easily mounted to a standard data wall-box using the existing structured cabling system or converted to a desk mounted AP using an optional mounting kit. With its flexible deployment options, the 203H is designed to deliver high-speed Wi-Fi for cost sensitive, medium-density environments. It ensures the most cost-effective Wi-Fi connectivity for indoor premises including hotel rooms, dormitories, small offices and remote workstations.
Powered by PoE, the 203H AP minimizes power consumption with rich features that further facilitates a highly efficient and reliable wireless network. The 802.11ac 203H AP combines wireless and wired access in a single compact device. The local Gigabit Ethernet port can securely attach wired devices to your network. Additionally, the USB host interface on the AP allows the plug-in of Aruba BLE radio modules to enable advanced location and indoor wayfinding, and proximity-based push notification services.
Two devices in one
– The 203H ships with everything you need to deploy as a wall-mounted (hospitality) AP, attaching directly to a standard single gang data wall-box. The 203H can also be easily converted to a desk mounted (remote) AP, using an optional accessory stand.
Deploy with or without a controller
– The 203H can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controllerless (InstantOS) deployment mode
New 802.11ac flexible radio architecture
– The 203H AP is software configurable to operate in either 1×1 dual-radio mode or 2×2 single radio dual-band mode.
– Supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) or up to 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients). In 1×1 dual-radio mode, these max speeds are up to 433Mbps and 200Mbps respectively
Optional Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio module support
– Enables location-based services and other capabilities.
– USB BLE radio module securely attaches to AP
– Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs
– The 203H can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
– Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
– IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
Intelligent app visibility and control
– AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize, or limit bandwidth for thousands of applications in a range of categories.
Quality of service for unified communication apps
– Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted video conferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.