Dell PowerEdge R230 Rack Mount Server
With the robust, economical, and adaptable PowerEdge R230 1-socket, 1U entry rack server, you can maintain a consistent and drive workloads quicker.
It is faster more efficient and will get the work done under heavy stress and workloads with ease.
You can purchase the Dell PowerEdge R230 Rack Mount Server and many other servers from IRIX.
Become more organized and efficient.
- With up to four internal 3.5 inch cabled or hot-plug HDDs, you may consolidate data from several laptops or PCs into a central server.
- With the newest quad-core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 technology family, along with versatile dual-core processor alternatives such as Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®, you can ensure swift reaction times.
- With a virtualization-ready server that supports Citrix® XenServer®, Microsoft® Windows Server® with Hyper-V®, VMware® vSphere® ESXi®, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization, you can adapt to new heavy working circumstances.
Improve app performance
- Accelerate additional fantastic memory process and boost capacity up to 64GB over time with Four x DIMM slots and upgraded DDR4 ram, which offers 50% higher clock speed than prior generation DDR3 and 12.5 percent faster than the first DDR4 implementation of 2133 MT/s series.
- Increase data speed with two PCIe Gen 3.0 slots, which drive twice as much data as Generation 2.0.
- Drive twice as much IOPS with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller as the prior generation of PowerEdge R220 was equipped with PERC8.
Effortless, worry-free operating
- With Dell OpenManage systems management solutions, you can deploy quickly and turn the server over to useful work sooner.
- With a basic, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console, you can easily monitor system health and activity.
- Save IT, administrators, time, and money by scheduling firmware upgrades – Repository Manager auto-updates can reduce firmware update time by up to 92 percent when compared to manual updates.