PowerEdge T140 Server
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Height||360.0 millimeters (14.2 inches)|
|Width||175.0millimeters (6.9 inches)|
|Depth||454.0 millimeters (17.9 inches)|
|Weight||11.8 kilogram (26.1lbs.)|
The Dell PowerEdge T140 Server
The Dell PowerEdge T140 Server is a robust server from Dell.
It provides the entry-level practical business server, the Dell PowerEdge T140 Server, so that you can focus on your business. Organize all of your data in one location.
The T140 allows you to tackle normal corporate workloads on a budget.
- Parts are readily accessible and easy to upgrade
- You don’t need to hire an IT technician to upgrade your system; you can easily do it yourself
- A plethora of ports are available, so you don’t have to waste money on dongles.
Don’t waste your precious time with IT issues.
You can concentrate on your company with the Dell PowerEdge T140 Server. You don’t have to be concerned about your IT infrastructure because intelligent Dell software will do it for you.
- Work more effectively with the Intel Xeon E-2200, which has 50 percent more cores, 11 percent quicker data transmission rates, and 20 percent more PCIe lanes*.
- The ProDeploy package of services may help you be up and running in as little as 66 percent quicker.
- Using automated proactive and predictive technologies from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist, you can resolve issues with up to 72 percent less IT work.
- Flexible tower location options with quiet acoustics and high thermal efficiency are available.
Protect your privacy and data
The Dell PowerEdge T140 Server helps you to concentrate on your company while the system safeguards your data.
- A robust, cyber-resilient architecture protects your data with security incorporated in every server.
- Protect your data as well as the data of your customers.
- Keep your data secure using software RAID by automatically storing it.
- With iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode, you can protect your server from unauthorized alterations.
- When you repurpose or retire servers, you may help protect data privacy. The system erases local storage.
Stylish and Creative Design
The Dell PowerEdge Series are stylish and creative. It will fit in just about any desk space without disturbing your workplace and working atmosphere. The dimensions of the T140 Server:
- Front and Back Length 175 millimeter
- Side left and right length 35 millimeter
You have the option of purchasing the T140 Server from IRIX at an affordable price. In addition, IRIX offers wholesale and bulk sales to anyone living inside and outside of The UAE. If you require additional information or want to make a bulk order, you can easily contact us through Email and WhatsApp.
Front Ports on the Dell PowerEdge T140 Server
|1||Power button – turn the system on or off|
|2||System health and ID indicator – Indicator|
|3||USB 3.0 port|
|4||iDRAC direct micro USB port|
|5||Optical drive (optional)|
PowerEdge T140 Server
Ports can be upgraded
Dell gives 1 year of warranty (you have the option of expanding the warranty)
Contact Us if you require additional details
Contact Us if you require the product in wholesale or bulk sale
|1||Security Cable Lock|
|2||iDRAC MAC address and iDRAC secure password label|
|3||Service Tag, Express Service Code, QRL label|
|4||OpenManage Mobile (OMM) label|
|5||PCIe expansion card slots|
|6||System identification button|
|7||NIC port (Gb 2)|
|8||USB 3.0 ports (2)|
|9||NIC port (Gb 1)|
|10||iDRAC dedicated NIC port|
|11||VGA port, Serial port, Power supply unit|
|12||PSU Built-in Self Test (BIST) LED, PSU Built-in Self Test (BIST) Button|
Specification of the Dell PowerEdge T140 Server
|Model Name: PowerEdge T140- 4x 3.5 Cabled|
|Processor||Intel Xeon E-2224 3.4GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo|
|Internal Storage||1TB 7.2K RPM SATA Entry 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive,|
|Random Access Memory||8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM|
|Optical Drive options||DVD+/-RW SATA Internal|