This Mid-Range IP phone is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1780 and GXP1782 support 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts and include 32 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys. The GXP1782 offers dual Gigabit ports to support up to 1000Mbps connections speeds while the GXP1780 offers dual 10/100Mbps ports.
The GXP1780/1782 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization, the GXP1780/1782 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1780/1782 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto-sensing Gigabit network ports (on GXP1782 only) as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. The GXP1780/1782 is the perfect fit for users looking for a featured-pack IP phone that delivers high-performance and design at an affordable price point.
– 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
– 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
– HD wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
– 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
– Dual-switched Gigabit ports (GXP1782) or dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports (GXP1780), integrated PoE
– Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
– Supports headset use with an RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
– TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
– Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
– Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file