Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX
Designed with the small and medium-sized enterprises in mind, supporting up to 500 users and built using the very latest technology, the Yeastar S-Series delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity, and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality, and peace of mind.
The all-new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow and with the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.
Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution
The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
Your Choice of Technologies and Features
With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise-grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
Telephone System without Risk
S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
Play Safe and Expect Reliability
With advanced failover, security, monitoring, and reporting capabilities as standard, combined with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
Key Features and Benefits
– Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/3G/4G
– Built-in call recording capability
– Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Linkus Mobile Client, Auto Provision, LDAP, Conference Panel, VPN Server, Billing App, Hotel App, and more coming soon
– Convenient integration with call center, PMS, and CRM
– Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’s super easy
– Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
– No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
– Low power consumption (1.8-59.1 watt)
There are no reviews yet.