Hybrid PBX N412
Yeastar N412 is a flexible and modular PBX that provides a productivity-enhancing communication platform for small business. Yeastar N412 can handle up to 4 CO/BRI lines, up to 12 analog extensions, 8 SIP extensions, and 4 SIP trunks. With Yeastar N412, the small business can get business-class features with a compact and powerful analog and VoIP capable system.
PBX for Small Business
N412 is a productivity-enhancing communication platform that provides business-class features and future-proof SIP capability in an analog and VoIP capable system for small business.
- Up to 12 Analog Extensions
- Up to 4 FXO/BRI Ports
- SIP extensions and trunks
N412 is pre-configured with 8 FXS ports and is customizable with 4 module slots, which brings you the flexible combination of FXS, FXO and BRI interfaces.
- 2 module slots for internal extension
- 2 module slots for external lines (CO/BRI lines)
Powerful Built-in Features
Enjoy the convenience and efficiency that N412 brings without extra licensing fees.
- Voicemail Messages
- Multi-level Auto-attendant
- Call Recording Capability
- Timed Condition Routing
- No Licensing Fees
N412 features easy and fast installation: with phones and lines plugged in and voila! The intuitive WEB GUI allows everything to be configured with a few clicks, from user extensions provisioning and routes, to call processing feature and maintenance.
- LED indicators present system and port status visually
- No special knowledge is required for day-to-day operations
- Provide User Portal for each user to manage their own settings