This Mid-Range IP phone is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1760 supports 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts and includes 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
The GXP1760 is a mid-range IP phone with a new sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization, the GXP1760 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1760 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point..The Grandstream GXP1760 is a mid-range IP phone with a modern design. Users of the GXP1760 can personalise their phone with ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. 24 digitally programmable, customisable BLF/ fast dial keys and HD wideband audio are some of the many benefits of this handset allowing a busy professional to keep in touch with important contacts and colleagues.
– 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
– 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
– HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
– 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
– Dual 10/100 Mbps ports, built-in PoE
– Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
– Supports headset use with an RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
– TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
– Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
– Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
. In other words, Grandstream Phones are a perfect choice for growing businesses. Moreover, we can offer you different type of GXP, GXP1780 provides large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records.
There are no reviews yet.