Zebra Printer ZC300 Dual Sided
The Zebra Printer ZC300 Dual Sided card printers will enable customers to print every form of card they require, from identification and access cards to membership, event, and credit/debit cards, better, quicker, and easier. The Zebra Printer ZC300 Dual Sided and ZC350 card printers’ exquisite architecture eliminates practically all pain areas involved with card printing. Whether users are printing single or dual-sided magnetic stripe or contactless cards, in color or black & white, the outcome is push-button simplicity. Customers can obtain secure card printing wherever they need it, thanks to a ground-breaking fits-everywhere design.
Some Things to Consider on the Zebra Printer ZC300 Dual Sided
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Printer-Only product; for ribbon and cards, go to the Ribbons and Accessories category and choose the appropriate product for your printing needs. The Zebra Printer ZC300 Dual Sided QuikCard Solution, on the other hand, includes a beginning card pack, ribbon, and basic card printing software.
Where to Purchase the best Pos Systems
IRIX offers the best budget Pos Systems for your business. You can easily purchase one from us and get competitive prices.
We offer different brands such as Zebra and Data Logic for your businessess.
Specification of the Zebra Printer ZC300 Dual Sided
- 300 dots per millimeter (11.8 dots per millimeter)
resolution for printing
- Flash memory of 2 GB
- Size of image: 1006 x 640 pixels
- Ribbon calibration is done automatically.
- Ethernet and USB 2.0
10/100 Ethernet connection
- Auto-adjusting input hopper with a capacity of 100 cards (30 mils)
- Output hopper with a capacity of 100 cards (30 mils)
- With an LED bezel, you may manually feed cards.
- Color LCD with graphics
- Three lights indicate the state of the printer in tricolor.
- Slot for Kensington® safe lock
- Touch the NFC tag to get online printer support and manuals.
- Authentication of the printer’s host
- Encrypting data
- A two-year, unlimited warranty covers the printer and printhead.
Specifications for Printing
- direct-to-card printing with dye-sublimation thermal transfer
- Printing in full color or monochrome
- Printing options include single-sided and dual-sided printing.
- On regular CR-80 material, edge-to-edge printing is possible.
- Based on batch printing with USB interface, printing throughput (cards per hour). Depending on the computer settings, times may vary.
- 900 single-sided monochrome cards per hour
- 200 YMCKO single-sided cards per hour
- YMCKOK dual-sided 140 cards per hour
- 450 dual-sided monochrome cards per hour
FYI: For your ZC300 printer, please use authentic Zebra ribbons.
You can identify a genuine product by its productivity and how it is easy to install, and a recyclable cartridge comes with stripes.
Cartridge Image Count Ribbon Description
- YMCKO* 200 YMCKO* 300 YMCKOK* 200 12 YMCKO* 400 12 * YMCKOKO* 250 KrO* 700 KdO* 700 Black YMCKO* 200 YMCKO* 300 YMCKOK* 200 12 YMCKO* 400 12 YMCKOKO* 250 KrO* 700 KdO* 700 Black Monochrome* 2000\sBlack Monochrome 1500\sWhite 1500 Red Monochrome 1500 Blue Monochrome* 1500 Red Monochrome* 1500 Blue Monochrome 1500\sGold Monochrome 1500\sSilver 1500 monochrome * Ribbons are automatically detected and authenticated using Zebra intelligent technology.
- Each ribbon comes with a cleaning roller.
- Two cleaning kits are available: two (2) or five (5) isopropyl alcohol cleaning cards (1,000 pictures per card).
- Card Competition
- The thickness of card: 10-40 mil
- Card Format: CR80 ISO 7810 ID-1, CR79
- PVC and PVC composites are used to make the cards.
- Cards with a sticky back and a written back
- Cards that are transparent
- Spot color or monochrome printing is only advised for cards that are >20 mils thick, CR79 cards, or transparent cards.